Cape Ann is hiring! We are seeking experienced software developers. Come join our talented and collegial team!
About the role:
- Work with senior developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications with limited supervision from a senior developer
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Review code/solutions from Junior Software Developers
- Coach and mentor Junior Software Developers
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Lead a 3-5 member team of software engineers in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines.
- Responsible for multiple projects
- Implement and execute the Agile process
- Perform staff reviews and training, and inform management on team performance
- Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members
- Implement team goals and objectives
- Supervise, train and guide team members
- Be knowledgeable about each member of your team, their strengths, weaknesses and effectiveness, whilst translating each of their behaviours into clear tasks and objectives to improve their individual performance.
- 5+ years in Software development
- Experience with some of the following frameworks Zend, ReactJS, AngularJS
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with monitoring technologies like Nagios, Ganglia, etc.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc.
- Experience with Linux based web servers like Apache, Nginx, Tomcat
- Experience with DNS and setting up SSL certificates
- Spoken and written English – B2
Who we are and why should you apply?
How to apply?
Please follow the link: Apply for a job and send us your CV.